What is FIER project?
Exchange of best practices, development of new methods and policies, pilot initiatives, early interventions for matching labour market needs, language training and vocational training, skills validation/ recognition, guidance, ”train the trainer” and cooperation with companies.
Project coordinator: Region Västra Götland.
1- Stadt Stuttgart
2- Volkshochschulverband Baden-Württemberg e.V
3- Ministerium für Kultus, Jugend und Sport Baden-Württemberg
4- Land Salzburg
5- Pädagogische Hochschule Weingarten
6- Mölndals Stad
7- Yuva Association
8- Oslo Voksenopplaering Rosenhof
9- European Association of Regional and Local Authorities for Lifelong Learning
10- Het GemeenschapsonderwijsZ
11- Swedish Public Employment Service
12- Support Group Network SGN as associated partner
13- Västra Götland Region
- Early identification of refugees’ skills -The Skills Profile Tool for Third Country Nationals.
- Pilot training classes combining language training and vocational training/ work placed training.
- Developing civic education classes in vocational training.
- Self –empowerment modules, intercultural training modules etc.
- High level of individual teaching and coaching including tailored-made learning methods, guidance.
- Possible internships and possible jobs in companies, with public employers or local social cooperatives.
- Cooperation with local company networks.
- 1000 refugees are reached in guidance sessions, trainings, events and self-empowering activities, 60 % of them will be women, 20% young and unaccompanied, older or low educated refugees.
- 500 stakeholders are identified and engaged through active dissemination actions (conferences, study visits, personal dissemination activities etc.
- 500 companies are contacted through company networks,personal contacts, mentorship programmes and in language trainings.
- 250 partner members’ staff participate in mutual learning activities.
- 250 volunteers that are active in refugees work will support project activities.