Support Group-Restad Gård
- Painting: Every Wednesday 15:00-18:00
Two professional painters teaching people from different cultures painting.
- Cultural (fika) Every Thursday 14:00-17:00
"Fika" is a Swedish cultural word which means to take a cup of coffee while sitting with others. In this activity we organize it so people from different cultures can learn about each others by talking using Swedish.
- Family panic: Every Thursday 17:00-19:00
Outdoor activities for families in Restad Gård
- Women activity: Every Monday 17:00-19:00
A small meeting point for women in Restad with focus on their personal needs.
- Cooking: Every Thursday 17:00-19:00
Trying and cooking food from different cultures is fun and is an easy way to help us integrate with each others, that's why we started this activity to encourge people to know and interact with others.
- Dambura: Every Thursday 17:00-19:00
Dambura is an instrument well known in the middle east and people like it and love to learn playing it. That's why have a course to teach people how they can play on this instrument.
- Bicycle workshop: Mondays 9:00-12:00 and Fridays 12:00-16:00
If you want to learn how to fix your bicycle or you need help in fixing it, you are welcome to our workshop in Restad Gård, It's free of charge.
- Badminton: Every Thursday and Friday 17:00-19:00
An outdoor sport activity for everyone over 11 years old
Think you can help? just send us and we find somthing fits you:)